Victoria Secret models are known for their sexy, bombshell hair, and thanks to Sally Hershberger Downtown stylist Rebekah Forecast, who works with the VS models on their photo shoots, you can get irresistible, voluminous locks too! Just follow these easy tricks and tips for sexy date-night hair. And then check out Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (along with Katy Perry‘s performance) tonight Tuesday at 10/9 central on CBS.
- In the morning, shampoo and condition your hair using a quality product to fit your hair type.
- Either rough blow dry or let your hair air dry, depending on hair’s natural movement.
- Flip your head over and secure hair high on head.
- Twist hair around to create a top knot and secure with large open pins. This will create extra volume for your hair during the day.
- At the end of the day, take your hair down out of the top knot and shake out.
- Apply a firm volumizer, focusing on the roots only. Rebekah loves Sally Hershberger Supreme Lift.
- Rough blow dry the hair with your head flipped over to create maximum root lift.
- Apply a dry shampoo through out the whole head. Rebekah recommends Orlando Pita Refresh Dry Shampoo.
- Separate hair into 4 sections (2 front and 2 back) and begin curling hair, one section at a time. With a large 1 1/2″ curling iron, make sure that the barrel of the iron is at a vertical angle to the head and curl the hair away from your face. Start from the root, positioning the iron a safe distance from your head, and twirl the hair around the iron. Leave the ends out of the iron for a natural, modern look.
- Once you have curled each section, gently run your fingertips through curls and finish with hairspray.
BONUS: Rebekah always uses extra hair to create the models’ bombshell looks on every photo shoot. Grab some clip-in extensions from a local wig shop and take them to your stylist so they can cut/color them to match your hair. Opt for human hair extensions–this way, you can style as normal and curl/flat iron without them melting.