I love St. Tropez products for self tanning. In particular, I’m totally devoted to St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse. That stuff is AMAZING. It gives great color, no streaking, and no weird smell. Plus, it’s easy to apply. It soaks right in and unlike bronzing lotions, it doesn’t “sit” on top of your skin and feel weird. I use it after I exfoliate (try St. Tropez Body Polish) and shave my legs. I dry off really well and only moisturize dry areas like elbows, knees, and feet. Then I just apply a few pump of the Bronzing Mousse and I am done. It dries super fast and doesn’t rub off. Oh, and one more tip: To deal with the “bronzed” palms of your hands, make a little scrub with a bit of baking soda and soap, rub it all over your hands like a paste until the bronzer starts to come off, and then wash off with warm water. It works like a charm!
So I recently tried a new product from St. Tropez, the Self Tan Bronzing Spray. It’s a super-fine, ultra even spray tan that’s infused with conditioning aloe vera. It has 360° spray technology, so you won’t miss a spot. And just like all St. Tropez products, it features Aromaguard fragrance technology, which eliminates the tell-tale self tan smell by a minimum of 70%. Instead, it has a nice, subtle fragrance. Just like my beloved Bronzing Mousse, I am now totally hooked on Self Tan Bronzing Spray! This stuff is super easy to use and provides a quick, natural looking tan–plus, it totally lasts forever. Price: $35.00
How To Use St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray:
- Exfoliate and then moisturizing dry areas, like elbows, knees, ankles and feet. Protect light eyebrows and hair line with a little extra moisturizer.
- Hold the nozzle about 6” away from your skin and spray all over.
- Blend with your hand or a mitt to make sure you’re covered, as it’s only missed areas that can look patchy.
- Once you’ve got even coverage, wait until you’re touch-dry before getting dressed.
- Try not to get wet, or sweat, for at least four hours.
- Finally, shower off to reveal a perfectly golden, natural looking tan.
- To maintain, re-apply a couple of times a week, nourish daily with St. Tropez Body Moisturizer and smooth with regular exfoliation for ultimate results!
An editorial sample was provided by the company so I could review this product. Please see my About page for further information on Disclosure policies.