Pantene Stylist Hallie Bowman created Liv Tyler’s hairstyle at the Met Gala last night. “With Liv, I went for a Bell du Jour look, with set hair and a little height in the crown,” Hallie says.
How To Create Liv’s MET Look:
- After washing, Hallie sprayed the new Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Root Lifter Spray Gel on Liv’s damp hair, and then applied the new Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Triple Action Volume Mousse to achieve fullness at the roots and to prepare her hair for the elevated style.
- Hallie then blow dried Liv’s hair with a medium round brush, pinning each section in barrel curls as it cooled.
- Then, Hallie brushed out Liv’s curls and braided her hair back loosely. She pulled it back into a band at the nape of Liv’s neck where she pinned a diamond wing broach.
- “I set her hair framing her face in waves, like a finger wave, and sprayed a moisture mist (mostly water) to reshape the hair, letting it air dry until her makeup was done,” Hallie explains.
- To finish the look, Hallie pulled out pieces of Liv’s hair in a few strategic spots to make it look chicly undone.
- Hallie then sprayed Liv’s hair with a very light, brushable hairspray.