Jennifer Lopez looked stunning on the Oscar red carpet, wearing a beautiful Armani Privé dress, Bulgari and Cartier jewels and Salvatore Ferragamo shoes.
Jennifer wore an elegantly texturized updo created by master stylist Robert Vetica. (Remember him from last week’s episode of Shear Genius?) Jennifer’s hair looked modern and sophisticated.
How To Create Jennifer’s Oscar Hair:
- Robert Vetica started by applying Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream on Jennifer’s wet hair to create smoothness and shine.
- After blow drying her hair straight, he sectioned her hair off and created two ponytails, an inch apart, one on top of the other to create volume below the crown of the head.
- Next, Vetica used a curling iron on each ponytail to create texture, and then brushed them out for width and volume.
- After creating the shape of the updo, he strategically pulled out stands throughout the look to create a modern textured effect using flyaways around the forehead to further soften.
- He then finished with Moroccanoil Luminous Hair Spray.