Countdown to The Chop‘s Jan wore two very cute styles this week… I mean, wow. Lookit that gorgeous, shiny hair. And she did this in ten minutes, people.
She created this adorable style in ten minutes, too! Girl is talented. Here is the How To from Jan:
- With hair still a little bit wet, work Shu Uemura Shape Paste through the crown.
- Comb back and to the side (behind one ear), leaving one small section loose.
- Twisted hair until it is wrapped up around itself.
- Secured with an elastic and then wrapped the saved section around the elastic to hide it.
- Used dryer to set the look.
- Add a sparkly headband to finish it off!
OK, girls at Hair Junkie… I love these looks, but where is my side braid? I demand my side braid!
Edited to add: Yay! Looks like I’m going to get my braid tomorrow! And then you can start leaving suggestions for what style Jan should try next–best suggestion wins a Sedu Revolution Pro Shortie Mini Styler Iron! More on that tomorrow.