Did any of you actually watch all of the 2010 SAG Awards? If so, a weird little green man award goes out to you. Drew won again for Grey Gardens. I loved Drew Barrymore‘s dress at the Golden Globes (minus the extra piece at her hip), but not really loving her SAG Awards dress. The bodice is pretty and I like the color, but the bottom part is bad. Also, her updo is kinda meh.
See? I don’t like the double layers/levels thing. What do you guys think: Yay or nay?
A break down of Glee‘s Lea Michele’s SAG Awards look, plus a complete list of the 2010 SAG winners, after the break.
Glee won again too. I thought Lea Michele‘s SAG dress was more appropriate for her than the Oscar de la Renta dress she wore at the Golden Globes. Everyone said she was trying to look like Penelope Cruz at the GG. She looks cute in this green number and more television star-y. And I like her hair down.
The complete list of 2010 SAG Award winners:
- Best Actor (Movie): Jeff Bridges, Crazy Heart
- Best Actress (Movie): Sandra Bullock, The Blind Side
- Best Supporting Actor (Movie): Christoph Waltz, Inglorious Basterds
- Best Supporting Actress (Movie): Mo’Nique, Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire
- Outstanding Performance by a Cast (Movie): Inglorious Basterds
- Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries: Drew Barrymore, Grey Gardens
- Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries: Kevin Bacon, Taking Chance
- Best Actor Drama (TV): Michael C. Hall, Dexter
- Best Actress Drama (TV): Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife
- Best Actor Comedy (TV): Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock
- Best Actress Comedy (TV): Tina Fey, 30 Rock
- Ensemble in a Drama Series (TV): Mad Men
- Ensemble in a Comedy Series (TV): Glee