Avatar‘s Zoe Saldana made a lot of best dressed lists for her burgundy Louis Vuitton gown at the 2010 Golden Globe Awards. I agree, she looked sensational. TRESemme celebrity stylist Mara Roszak did her wavy hairstyle. Find out how to recreate her look!
- Starting with damp hair, apply TRESemme 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse, and part hair to one side (slightly off center). Blow dry with a small round brush.
- Spray a soft hold hairspray all over head, like TRESemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray, and curl 1″ sections using a 1″ barrel curling iron. Let hair twist as your wrap, and pin to scalp.
- Let the hair sit in pin curls for at least 10 min. Take out pins, and brush delicately, without a lot of tension to keep the shape.
- Use a small drop of TRESemme Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Crème on palms of hands, and gently flatten out roots to tame any fly-aways.
- Pin one side (side with less hair) behind the ear, and finish with TRESemme Frizz Shield Finishing Spray. Make sure to keep the “S” form around the face.