Diane Kruger showed up to the 2010 People’s Choice Awards looking sensational in a curve-hugging Hervé Léger dress with effortlessly chic wavy hair to match. Celebrity hairstylist Richard Marin let HOTB in on how he created Diane’s perfectly undone beach waves in just five easy steps:
- Start by spraying sea salt texturizer into damp hair.
- Blow dry with the diffuser attachment on the Remington Professional Dryer with hair flipped over for maximum volume. Do NOT run your hands through hair while drying as this will cause frizz. Dry 90% of the way and air dry the rest.
- Next, use the Remington T-Studio Heated-Clip Rollers, alternately curling sections of hair with a 1 inch roller and 1 ¼ inch roller until the entire head is set.
- Unroll when cool and shake out your hair to tousle and loosen the curls.
- Amp up the volume with a dry spray shampoo, and finish off the look with a spritz of hairspray to control flyaways. Shake, spray, shake some more, and you’re out the door!
Remington Professional Dryer is available exclusively at Walmart for $50. Remington T-Studio Heated-Clip Rollers are available at Target and Walmart for $44.99.